What are the order minimums for embroidery and printing?
– Embroidery: 12 piece minimum
– Print: 50 piece minimum
What kind of products can be managed at Fulfill360 (Product Type/Size)?
– Product Type: At Fulfill360 we service various types of products with the exception of environmentally hazardous, products
with an expiration date, or any illegal products.
– Product Size: We do not accept oversized products. Speak to one of our representatives to find out more!
How are orders received?
– Once integrated with your e-commerce store we are able to attain orders right from the point of sale straight to our software. Orders can also be accepted via telephone, fax, email, or through our website.
How can I track my fulfillment/eCommerce order?
– You will have
real time access to track your package through our web access software. Our customer service agents will be at your disposable to discuss any issues or concerns you may have.
How can I be updated on the status of my inventory at Fulfill360's warehouse?
– Our warehouse software is cloud based so you will have
real time access to your inventory stored at the Fulfill360 warehouse at your convenience! Our customer service agents will also be at your disposable to accommodate your request with any confusions or concerns.
How fast can my order be processed upon receiving?
– Fulfillment: Upon receiving of product, it will depend on the readiness of the product. It may be shipped same day or next
– Embroidery/Printing (Screen & DTG Printing): Standard turn around time for all embroidery orders are 5-7
business days. Standard turn around time for all print (screen & dtg printing) orders are 7-12. International orders and the addition of special add-ons may take longer (ie: Hang tags, woven labels, stickers, flag label, interior printing tags, and any other requests.). Contact our customer service representatives and they will gladly hear you out to give you an accurate answer.
(Orders will be processed once payment is made. No shipments will go out Sundays and expect common delays during the Holiday season.)
Are there payment options?
– Payment in full is preferred (Net10) from when the invoice is sent to the customer. All embroidery and print orders will require a 50% down before any order is processed. Whatever the circumstance our customer service agents will gladly help you to find a solution.
– Check (To the order of “Fulfill360”)
– Debit/Credit Card (Visa)